Bajaj Motors to Update Commuter Bikes in 2024
Bajaj Motors is planning to update its old commuter bikes in 2024, with the Bajaj Platina potentially being the first. In other words, the company’s bike may soon be seen in a new avatar. According to some media reports, the company is currently working on its design. However, no official statement has been released by Bajaj yet.
Expected Launch Date and Features
The launch date of Bajaj Motor Company’s new commuter bike is rumored to be in July, although this could potentially change. Sources within the company suggest that the new commuter bike will include various new features, such as modern elements that could be added. The engine power may remain the same as the current model, but its design could be completely revamped.
Engine Power and Mileage
The new commuter bike from Bajaj Motor Company may have an engine power of 124.3cc, which could feature an air-cooled system. The bike’s mileage is speculated to be around 60-70 kilometers per liter on Indian roads with this engine capacity. However, the mileage could also depend on the bike’s speed.
Features and Price of Bajaj Platina 2024
The Bajaj bike may offer modern amenities such as a digital trip meter, digital tachometer, ABS system, fuel gauge, USB mobile charger, stand indicator, digital speedometer, and digital odometer. As for the price, it’s estimated that Bajaj could launch its commuter bike at an ex-showroom price of around 85,000 rupees, although this could change at the time of launch.
- Bajaj Motors is planning to update its commuter bikes in 2024, starting with the Bajaj Platina.
- The new bike is rumored to launch in July, and may feature a completely new design.
- The bike may have an engine power of 124.3cc and a mileage of 60-70 kilometers per liter.
- The Bajaj Platina 2024 may offer modern amenities such as a digital trip meter, ABS system, and USB mobile charger.
- The estimated price for the new bike is around 85,000 rupees.