If you are thinking of buying a car, then the possibility is quite good. This is because you can buy the Tata Punch, which you can buy at a very low price. You don’t need to work too hard for this car, you just have to make a down payment, which you can easily purchase. The remaining amount will be provided as a loan by the bank. Let us tell you in detail about this car.
EMI and Downpayment
- The first thing to know about the Tata Punch is its price. Although the price is 599,900, this is the showroom price. The on-road price of the car goes up to 658,728 rupees.
- Now let’s talk about taking a loan from the bank. The bank provides you with a loan of 583,728 rupees for this car. This loan is provided by the bank for a period of 5 years. The bank offers a loan at an interest rate of 9.7%. You will need to make a down payment of 75,000 rupees to purchase this car. After that, you will have to deposit a loan EMI of 12,000 rupees every month.
In this car, you get not just one but several features. The Tata Punch offers features like push-button start, automatic climate control, leather steering wheel and gear knob, auto-folding ORVM, cooled glovebox, rear-seat armrest, and a 7-inch infotainment screen. You get 7 color options for this car, including Tornado Blue, Calypso Red, Meteor Bronze, Atomic Orange, Tropical Mist, Daytona Grey, and Orcus White.
- The Tata Punch is an affordable car that can be purchased with a down payment and a bank loan.
- The on-road price of the car goes up to 658,728 rupees.
- The bank provides a loan of 583,728 rupees for a period of 5 years at an interest rate of 9.7%.
- The car offers various features such as push-button start, automatic climate control, and a 7-inch infotainment screen.
- There are 7 color options available for the Tata Punch.