Latent View Share Price Surge by 13% in Last Week’s Trading Session 📈💼

Latent View Analytics company’s shares were trading 13% higher in last Thursday’s trading session. The main reason for the increase in the company’s shares is that the Board of Directors has approved the acquisition of a 70% stake in Decision Point company. The total investment value will be $39.1 million.

Latent View Analytics company’s shares were trading at ₹522.60 on Monday, April 1, 2024, up by 2.92%. The company has announced the acquisition of a 70% stake in Decision Point company and plans to acquire the remaining 30% stake in the next two years. The aim of the investment is to increase the company’s revenue, improve management capabilities, expand the CPG vertical, and enter into various business sectors by acquiring new customers.

On Tuesday, April 2, 2024, the shares were trading at ₹539, up by 3.15%. Latent View Analytics will acquire Decision Point company to expand its business in a range of IT services including data engineering, data science, data visualization, analytics, and GenAI consulting. The decision point company is a company that provides AI-enabled revenue development management solutions for CPG customers.

Over the past year, Latent View Analytics company’s shares have given a return of 63% to its investors. In 2024, the company’s shares are up by 13.25%. On February 9, 2024, the company’s shares were trading at ₹544.50, near its 52-week high.

On March 29, 2023, the company’s shares were trading at ₹311.20, near its 52-week low. Latent View Analytics company’s IPO was launched in 2021 with an issue price of ₹197. The company primarily operates in developing analytics roadmaps.


Disclaimer: This is News Coverage with Opinions of Experts and Should Not Be Taken as Direct Market Buying Tip. Market is always subject to risk. We recommend taking our content as research before investing.

Serving "जहाँ Indian वहाँ India" Since 2014. I Started News Desk in Early Days of India Internet Revolution and 4G. I write About India for Indians.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *