Ullu Digital IPO: A Game-Changer in the OTT Industry 🚀

Ullu Digital, the popular OTT platform, has filed for an initial public offering (IPO) with the BSE SME to raise funds. Sources indicate that the company is planning to raise ₹135-150 crores through the IPO, making it the largest SME IPO in terms of size.

Owned 95% by Vibhu and Megha Agrawal, with the remaining 5% held by public shareholder Jenith Multi Trading DMCC, Ullu is set to make a big splash in the market. Narnolia Financial Services is the merchant banker for the IPO.

The ₹50 crore IPO proceeds will be used to fulfill the company’s operational capital requirements, with the remaining funds allocated for general corporate purposes.

Gala Precision Engineering from Maharashtra has submitted documents to SEBI to raise capital through the IPO. The IPO will consist of 31,74,416 equity shares, including 25,58,416 new equity shares and 6,16,000 shares for sale by existing shareholders.

Founder Vishnaji Harsh Gala will be the main shareholder offering 3,85,200 equity shares for sale. Additionally, Kirit Vishnaji Gala (HUF), Nayna Gala, Satish Kotwani, and Hemlata Dheeraj Shah will collectively sell 2,30,800 equity shares.

With the promoters holding a 74.56% stake in the company, Ullu Digital collaborates with global OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, and industry giants like John Deere India and Brembo Brake India. Its channel partners receive a steady supply of products from these collaborations.

Stay tuned for more updates on the Ullu Digital IPO set to revolutionize the OTT industry!


Disclaimer: This is News Coverage with Opinions of Experts and Should Not Be Taken as Direct Market Buying Tip. Market is always subject to risk. We recommend taking our content as research before investing.

Serving "जहाँ Indian वहाँ India" Since 2014. I Started News Desk in Early Days of India Internet Revolution and 4G. I write About India for Indians.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *